50 Spanish Hotspots
It’s still possible to start with very little and make a fortune in property. And not just at home but overseas as well. More and more people are investing in property abroad and Spain is one of the most popular destinations. Wherever you invest you need to stick to professional disciplines, techniques and insider tips. And you need to be clear about your aims. First you need to identify what type of investor you are:
Which of these are you?
The Retirement Investor. You are looking for a home so that you can spend either all or some of the time in Spain, to enjoy the better quality of life that the country offers. You will be looking for somewhere that has good leisure facilities and that is near the sea.
The Worker Investor. You are looking for a home where you can live and work and be part of the local community. You may be self-employed and wish to live in a city where there is more work or near a coastal town where there are more leisure activities but you can work from home through email and the internet.
The Holiday Investor. You are looking for a holiday home to use for 4-6 weeks a year. The rest of the time you’ll let it out. Your aim is to save on holiday rental fees, whilst achieving some capital growth.
The Business Investor. Your aim is purely financial – to buy and rent properties in Spain for profit. You will be fed up with the higher prices in the UK or looking to diversify your portfolio by buying overseas.
So are you a retirement, worker, holiday or business investor?
Whichever type of property investor you are this section of the website will direct you to the best areas in which to buy for your specific needs or investment goals.
It includes, area by area:
· Climate information .
· 9 & 18 hole golf courses & leisure facilities within 5 mile radius
· Full description of the area with the author’s personal view
· English shops nearby – Please delete
· Number of English restaurants – Please delete
· Population mix of British and non-British
· Proximity to airport, beach and shopping complex
· Crime rates – Please delete
· Which UK airports & operators fly there and typical fares
· Guide prices, rentals/yields for apartments, terraced and villas
· Short to medium term yield & capital appreciation predictions
· Overall score out of 10 for each area
· A feel for the area without the need to visit
SUBSCRIBE NOW to find out where to buy that holiday home for maximum enjoyment AND return.